You Are Not Forgotten


when i look at you
i see
 your silence
your eagerness
 your laughter

i see
the habits you resort to
everytime you're nervous
the way you pretend 
you don't care
even if you do

i see 
how you want
 to make others smile
but behind your easy laughter
there's a deepness
a deepness i've begun 
to understand

i see YOU
flaws
imperfections 
mistakes
but also 
love
and kindness
and honesty

i see
 someone who loves
and loves deeply
but is afraid
to show it 
even if it's there

i see
someone who matters
who has a purpose
someone chosen 
and called
not forgotten
but remembered



Beautiful one, you are not forgotten.  I know you feel lost in the shadows and hidden from everyone's eyes, but you are not alone.  You are not unseen.  You are loved beyond all comprehension by your Creator.  

You are in my prayers right now, dear reader.  Don't give up.  Your story is only beginning.

Blessings in the name of Jesus Christ, 

- Madeline Joy

#youarenotforgotten 

Comments

  1. This is so beautiful!!! I love your way with words!!!!
    astoryspinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I loved this poem. This spoke to the very depths of my soul.

    Happy Easter, Madeline! Glad to see you back!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine! Your comment made my day! <3

      Happy Easter!

      Delete
  3. This is amazing, great job. <33

    Happy (late) Easter. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gray! Happy late Easter to you too! <3

      Delete
  4. Anonymous4/06/2018

    This is so amazing and heartfelt, I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Your story is only beginning." <-- YES THIS. Wow this is so inspiring, girl <3 This post is so encouraging. Keep writing for His glory :)

    ReplyDelete

  6. I love reading your blog. Great stuff. I am Following now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any thoughts you may have! Comments make my day! Just keep it clean, please =)

Popular posts from this blog

October is Ending...

Windowpane Girl

A Girl and Her Dream